Monday, June 21, 2010

Can any one tell me how to apply for us visa? my children are working in us.?

A tourist visa? If so see site below. Read the whole page, follow the links and instructions. It will walk you through the entire application process.Can any one tell me how to apply for us visa? my children are working in us.?
As your children staying over in US, you can apply for 'Non-Immigrant Visa' B1/B2





These days applying for US visa made online. The mentioned below site is maintained by US Visa system. You can find all the necessary information about how to apply and what are all the documents which are necessary for the same......





https://www.vfs-usa.co.in/Home.aspx





hope will help you.....Can any one tell me how to apply for us visa? my children are working in us.?
you need a sponsor to obtain a visa in this country.





research visa sponsorship in the united states.





you can get this through school, a job, or a spouse... not sure about children, though... i doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment