Monday, June 21, 2010

POLL: Ladies, On Average How Long Does It Take You To Apply Your Make-Up?

Zero mins. I never wear make up :]POLL: Ladies, On Average How Long Does It Take You To Apply Your Make-Up?
About 10 minutes.. I apply foundation, eye liner, eye shadow, and blushPOLL: Ladies, On Average How Long Does It Take You To Apply Your Make-Up?
*tip toes quietly in the room inconspicuously*





COR! Look at all the lovely ladies!!!!!





*runs out quickly* lmfao





It's ok ladies, Y!A maintenance checks. lmao
now that I am tired all the time.. 5 minutes top.. BUT when I am feeling good and energized about 15 minutes
Daytime - 20 mins


Nightime - 30 minutes or so...
30 minutes
About 7 minutes.
Fifteen Minuets
depends on where I am going. day or night. 20 min during day and 40 at night.
5 to 10 minutes


tops
like 10 min...foundation powder eyeshadow mascara blush and chapstick! :)
15 min
10-15 mins..
about..


5 minutes.


I've become quite skilled :]
About 3 mins
used to take 30 mintues,


now only about 5 ;D
like 30 seconds
about 10 min
less than ten minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment