Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How do you apply liquid eyeliner to the bottom?

very carefully just do a quick run through type thing, basically just like a pencil, help me?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>How do you apply liquid eyeliner to the bottom?
You should use an eyeliner pencil on the bottom of your lid and then on the top use liquid. just get a good brand of the pencil, like covergirl or something like that so that it will last. almost all liquid eye liner is goodHow do you apply liquid eyeliner to the bottom?
i only apply it on the lashline





for me, at least


when i get it inside my eyes (from trying to put it on my inner rims)


it either fades really fast or burns my eyeballs haha





hence, i only apply it to my lashline
you shouldnt its real harsh on your eye, you should always apply it to the top, for a base for your eyelashes





Question for Question?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AjGSkXXa0UygXGdDijFDF0nsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090714165155AAOJpCO

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment