Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How do i apply photoshop pics to video for....?

...special effects. like i need to add visual effects to video like in harry potter moviesHow do i apply photoshop pics to video for....?
adobe after effects is a nice one.


I've pulled some nice edits with it.


http://www.adobe.com/products/aftereffec鈥?/a>





and here's some tutorials on the software


http://www.creativecow.net/articles/afte鈥?/a>





but potter uses different software, better and more powerful,





I'm not sure what it is, but I'm sure they also have 3d studio or Maya with many self written pluginsHow do i apply photoshop pics to video for....?
You can do it in several ways... I use Corel Rave for that kind of thing. I simply import pic using the import command, export it as .AVI and join it with the another clip in video editor. Also, I use Ulead Cool 3D. I import pic as a background, and export it as .AVI. Cyberlink has an application where you can import photo directly into video editor and join it with video file, but I forgot the exact name of the application because I don't use it (some malfunctioning with my puter). I don't know what kind of effects you need for your video (I didn't watch Harry Potter), and I didn't explain you in details, but I hope I helped at least a little bit. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment