Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Define empowerment and how this apply to you?

agree... it's much more of having the power to take decisions which are followed by responsibility. of course, personal responsibility.Define empowerment and how this apply to you?
Empowerment to me, is my ability to reach deep with in myself to accomplish what I want. THat requires believing in myself that I have the capacity and ability to make the right decisions for my needs. It applies to me (and every other human) because it is the process of gaining one's own power. An individual claims that power and uses it as inspiration for a better life.Define empowerment and how this apply to you?
Empowerment to me is when i am the one in control of what happens in my life. I make my own decisions and whether right or wrong they are my decisions and only I am responsible for the outcome of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment