Monday, June 21, 2010

How to you you apply your make up. what colors do you like the most or use the most?

just curious i am bored hahaHow to you you apply your make up. what colors do you like the most or use the most?
The only make up I use everyday since the summer is this sample of foundation thing to cover up blemishes and clear lip balm (vaseline, even.. i know it's bad but ah well). If I ever want to add anything on to that, i'll put on eyeliner. oh and the eyeliner's usually black or brown.How to you you apply your make up. what colors do you like the most or use the most?
After washing my face, I put on moisturizer (I use Olay). Then I apply light foundation( I don't use a lot of foundation, It makes me feel that my skin cannot breathe, so I invest in the right facial wash and toner so I don't have to ';conceal'; much of my skin in foundation). Eye make up, comes next for me, for day time I use light colors and shades, for night make up I use darker shades . After the eye shadow, I put on eyeliner (This is my favorite, Its the most important step too, since your eyeliner could enhance your eyes or if not put on right it will make you look like you haven't slept all night!) I am very careful with using the eyeliner, make sure its waterproof by the way. After the eyeliner, I put on waterproof mascara and then blush on. When I put on blush, its best to make a closed-lip smile, and then using a brush, apply blush on, outward, from under your eyes towards the apple of your cheek. Last comes the lipbalm, lipstick and lip gloss.


I use light lipstick shades (pink-orange) for day make up and darker shades for night make up.





Best advice: Make-up was made to enhance not to cover up.





From Shu Uemura: Beautiful make-up starts with beautiful skin. :)
I just put on eyeshadow and eye liner...not 2 much, but not 2 litle so u wont look like ur trying 2 much! ...Pooh
i like the everyday fresh look make-up..


so i use maybelline mousse foundation which blends well on skin and my face doest look dry..


then i apply maybelline mousse blush, which gives my cheeks natural looking blush..


then i put on maybelline fruity lipgloss for a natural pink shaade on my lips..


then a thin touch of liquid black liner on my upper lids..


then im good to go=)
I feel naked without a lipstick and eye liner.


Lipstick colors vary as per dress, time and occasion.





I do use a foundation these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment