Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How do I subscribe to a site if I don't have a credit card? My internet is A/TT could I apply thru my internet

My internet account Is through A/TTcam I charge it through them?How do I subscribe to a site if I don't have a credit card? My internet is A/TT could I apply thru my internet
Get a debit card for your checking account, you can use a debit card online the same as a credit card.





Bill doesn't know what he is talking about. I work with ecommerce sites for a living, and a Visa or Mastercard debit card offers just as much protection as a credit card.How do I subscribe to a site if I don't have a credit card? My internet is A/TT could I apply thru my internet
Sites that want your credit card either want your money or want to verify your age (or both).





If it is a site that wants your money then look to see if they take PayPal or some other way to pay. I once had a eBay add-on that would bill my PayPal account.





If they want to verify your age then there might be some other way to do that without a credit card. Find the ';Contact Us...'; link somewhere on the site and see if you can write them.





Websites don't bill through the phone company because they don't have anything to do with one another. Really. Just because you have AT%26amp;T means nothing to that web site...to them you are just an IP number and eventually a username, password and credit card...





Ignore the first post. Don't ever use a debit card. If something is charged, you have much less protection than you would a credit card. That's kind of dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment