Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I have an old hair crimper but I don't remember how long to apply it to my hair- does anyone know?

Yes, this crimper is the one I used in the 80's....hence my not remembering how to use it without burning my hair!





It is for a photoshoot.I have an old hair crimper but I don't remember how long to apply it to my hair- does anyone know?
make sure they are heated up enough first. count to about 10 that should be long enough. make sure that you use alot of conditioner the next day to revitalize yr hair. read tips on haircare on this siteI have an old hair crimper but I don't remember how long to apply it to my hair- does anyone know?
Is the imprint small crimps or deep wave either way start out leaving it on for about 10 seconds and when you take it off you can judge whether or not its to your liking but for sure no longer than 20 seconds unless your hair is extremely thick
I think it's the same amount of time as a curling iron... Not too sure, sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment