Thursday, December 3, 2009

Do you know anything about how to apply for a Job as a Sales Rep for Companies like......?

GoldWEll, Matrix, TIGI. Major Cosmetology companies. I sent out my resume month ago and now I want to resend it out again. any information would be helpful! Thanks!Do you know anything about how to apply for a Job as a Sales Rep for Companies like......?
Being a hairstylest would be a must. I myself have been in the industry for 8 years but I am not a stylist - I also sent off my resumes to companies such as Matrix, Redken, KMS, and Tigi and didnt hear back from any of them.Do you know anything about how to apply for a Job as a Sales Rep for Companies like......?
I don't know... times are tough and with more chain salons taking over... they don't need as many sales people.





But I'll give your resume to my co-worker and we will see if his wife can help you..... I gotta find my good resume paper first cause it looks like SHI*T on that white paper.... my coco friend.
I would suggest asking at a salon when the rep is expected and then asking the rep how to get on with the company they are working for. You could call the sales and marketing dept of each of the companies you are interested in working for how to get a job there. You could call and ask if you could 'job shadow' for a day or week. You've got to work it, HARD!! They want to see drive and initiative, not ';let's send off a resume and see what happens'; - that goes NO WHERE!! Of course you could ALWAYS start your own business as a Mary Kay rep; they are, after all, the No. 1 skin care and colour cosmetics company in North America.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment