Thursday, December 3, 2009

Does preparation h really work to reduce dark circles and puffiness under your eyes? if so, how often to apply

So does Preparation-H really help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles?





For many years, yes it did thanks to the live yeast cells that used to go into the preparation. The cells, referred to by many as LYCD (live yeast cell derivative) are known to assist in the healing process and because of this are also used to treat burns, chapping and dry skin on general.





Unfortunately, the properties of Preparation-H have recently been adjusted in the USA in line with The Food and Drug Administration's regulations. The reformulation of its ingredients means that the preparation no longer contains the 'magical' LYCD and instead uses an approved astringent formula.





This means that any over the counter Preparation-H that you buy state side is unlikely to help you combat fine lines and wrinkles. In fact many people argue that it no longer helps hemorrhoid sufferers either!





漏 The Pink Fridge Online Magazine 2005 - Preparation-HDoes preparation h really work to reduce dark circles and puffiness under your eyes? if so, how often to apply
i tried it both morning and night and it didn't do anything except make my make up greasy (morning).Does preparation h really work to reduce dark circles and puffiness under your eyes? if so, how often to apply
I don't think that was what 'Preperation-H' was meant for!
It works if you use just a little bit, once a week.
You have got to be kidding me!! lol I almost fell out of my chair when I read that. Thanks for the laugh..... Seriously Hun it is for the other end you rub it on that dark circle not on your face. lol
idk but i got this chanel stuff that you put it around the eyes and it takes away the dark circles





it really works .. its from sephora idk the exact name but its chanel and its cream and its for dark circles and puffiness





i think prep. h works bc alot of stars use it...in hollywood
Yes it does!!!! I used it for about two weeks...I would put it on before bed. And it seriously worked!!!! I tell everyone about it!!!!
try cucumber skin!
i havent tried it but yes i heard it works from people who have. apply once in the morning.
I tried Preparation H once...and for all the good it did me I might as well have shoved up my ***.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment