Thursday, December 10, 2009

I've read that you can apply for a grant to build a home. Where and how do I do this? Is it really possible?

For individuals, it is virtually impossible. Most grants are funneled to non-profits due to IRS requirements; the charity then builds the house, usually for low-income, seniors or disabled persons.I've read that you can apply for a grant to build a home. Where and how do I do this? Is it really possible?
You've been watching that doofus with the ??? all over his clothes on late-night TV too much.I've read that you can apply for a grant to build a home. Where and how do I do this? Is it really possible?
For first time homeowners, you may be eligible for a guaranteed loan, but probably not a grant.
research on the internet, thats how i find them sometimes.
go to your counties courthouse and ask them. they should be able to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment