Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm very urgent. Please tell me how to apply for UC Riverside housing?

hey, I know I'm late and may not even go there due to my late applying for housings but I'm not bright and I really need mr. Yahoo answers of the applying UCR housings. So please yahoo, I would be very grateful that if you can show me the steps how to apply UCR housings. Thank you. God will bless you and your children T^TI'm very urgent. Please tell me how to apply for UC Riverside housing?
They should have sent you a housing application (or instructions for how to apply for housing) when they sent your acceptance letter.





Definitely call the school ASAP..it's unlikely they still have on-campus housing available, but they might be able to help you get an off-campus place.
  • military loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    pigment