Thursday, December 10, 2009

How to apply individual false/fake eyelashes ?

do you place invidiviual false/fake eyelashes straight onto your lash or in a criss cross pattermHow to apply individual false/fake eyelashes ?
Well, I once used fake lashes, and I had the individual kind as well. My eyelashes are already very long, and thick, so there was really no need for me to do it, other than the fact that I was sick of wasting time on mascara every morning! I sat at my couch and poured some of the adhesive glue onto tinfoil, and then used tweezers to grab each lash by the loose end (the side that you don't glue to your lashes). I then dipped the knotted end in the glue, and carefully applied them straight. You have to make sure though, that when you do it, you don't stick the false lashes to your actual eyelashes. If you do this, you will have even more problems with removing them than I did, but I'll get to that in a minute. What you want to do is place the lashes as close to your natural lashes as possible, but without touching them. The problem with mine though, is even after spending 2+ hours carefully putting them on, they began shedding off withing a few days. The directions on my kit said that if you wanted to remove them, soak two cotton balls in baby oil, place one on each side of your lashes, and rub back and forth. Problem is, when I did that, it was very uncomfortable, and they started to snag on the cotton balls and pull away from my eye. It hurt so bad, and I lost -and I'm not even exaggerating here,- HALF of my lashes! That, and my eyes were red and swollen for the next three days. It was horrible. That was about six months ago, and luckily for me, lashes grow back. I am back to having my beautiful, full, long lashes back, and I will never use fake ones again! If you are really adiment on it, I'd say go for it, just be really careful! I hope that warning will help you!How to apply individual false/fake eyelashes ?
this video can really help!





http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=jRi8dvC7mmY



Step 1: Curl your Natural Lashes


Step 2: Apply a coat of Mascara to your Natural Lashes


Step 3: Put some of the lash glue onto the back of your hand, and allow the glue to become tacky


Step 4: Emerge the ends of the indivual lashes in the glue


Step 5 : Place the indivual lashes on the upper outer corner of your eye into the lash bed/line (where your lashes are naturally growing)


Step 6: Don't place them in a criss cross pattern as you want them to look natural


Step 7: Place 3-4 individual lashes a millimeter apart on the outer corner of each eye.





Hope this helped =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment