Thursday, December 3, 2009

I want to continue my study on abroad, any suggest how can I apply, I am a law student?

When i did law at uni there was an exchange programme, called Erasmus. People from my year studied in france, the netherlands and spain.


Check out the website and talk to your tutor at uni.I want to continue my study on abroad, any suggest how can I apply, I am a law student?
It depends on where you are going to study. Normally you will have to follow these steps :


-Try to find two or more colleges and universities which offer your branches of studying (in order to assure your acceptance) by doing some research on the internet.


-Go to their websites, click Admission (or whatever) to see their intrustion, follow them. Usually you have to mail to the Admission office to request an application form and fill it out, then do other special procedure of each university.


-You do not receive financial aid from school in Law. However there are plenty of Scholarship funds, or you can ask your Deparment of Education for aid if you think you are qualified.


*Remember you MUST have a Toefl certification and other degrees which your colleges require.


Hope this helped.


Hope this helped.
  • military loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    pigment