Thursday, December 10, 2009

How to apply i listen to my wife, the art of it?

i wnt to know how cant i be there to valid her emo. i want to make her ezay to in and out her emo. and trust i want to do it.How to apply i listen to my wife, the art of it?
A lot of times, the words are lacking. We don't know what to say in the moment of emotions. A very easy strategy to use is to repeat back to her the exact things she's saying. This is a snap to remember, and easy to do. So she says she's feeling bad because someone said something ugly to her. Tell her, ';I can see that they really hurt you, saying those things.'; By repeating back to her it acknowledges that you are listening and understanding, and it gives you time to think of other ways to be supportive. Also, a lot of times my wife does not want my opinion necessarily, just listen to her and give support. Your wife is lucky she has someone who cares so much. Good luck.How to apply i listen to my wife, the art of it?
Man I want you to use full sentences then maybe I can understand what you are talking about...there is no art of listening, just listen dude
just asking her , looking at you in your eyes.. and tell her..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment