Thursday, December 3, 2009

Does anyone know how to apply for a protest permit in NYC???

The cops are absolutely no help at all. I called the number on their website, was transferred to one number and told to call back. I called back at the appointed time only to be told that that department didn't issue protest permits. I was transferred to another line and spoke to someone who didn't handle permits. That person transferred me to another person, who transferred me to someone else, who suggested that I call the Midtown South Precinct. I called and spoke to someone who tried to refer me back to the second number! I told the woman on the other end that I had already spoken to that person. She put me on hold. Then the phone got disconnected. (Most likely she ';accidentally'; hung up on me.)





I know that the NYPD makes it unduly difficult to get permission to exercise first amendment rights but this is ridiculous. Because this protest will be held in NYC, I would prefer to have New Yorkers answer this question. Thanks!!!Does anyone know how to apply for a protest permit in NYC???
Go down to the office of (who gives a darn) fiil out the form and put it in the waste basket.Does anyone know how to apply for a protest permit in NYC???
Check with Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.





Professional protesters.
if you are from a foreign country you and you are protesting against America you probable don't need one.
  • military loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    pigment