Thursday, December 10, 2009

How to apply in NUS (national university of singapore)?

i am from the University of the Philippines and i want to apply in NUS (undergraduate studies). also, will you give me info abt admissions, experience, culture, cost of living, tuition etc. based on your experience (or somebody you know). actually, i don't know where to start but i really want to try.





if you want, do you know other asian universities that has good or better academic standing?How to apply in NUS (national university of singapore)?
What field do you want to study at NUS? I just got admitted to NUS with a scholarship, but for Master's degree. The best wey to get all the information is to start wtih the university's and department's website. It contains all info. you need to know about admissions, cost of study, cost of living and other things else. If you want more info, you can always ask the admission officer. From my experience, they are very very helpful and nice. You can even ask them straightforwardly about the scholarship if you need financial assistance. There are plenty of financial aids available for itnernational students and the admission officers appear to be willing to help qualified students get them.





I think the only Asian universiites in the same standing (or very slightly better based on some people's perceptions) may include University of Tokyo and Beijing University (and Melbourne University if you count Australia as in Asia). This is based on the Times Higher Ranking, though I personally think the are just equal academically. For me, I chose NUS because it's closest to my home compared the other three mentioned. Considering that you are in Phillipines, NUS is probably obviously an excellent choice if you still want to stay close to your homeland.





Good luck with your admissions. If you need more info, you can post it here. I will start my degree at NUS early next August. I can give you more info (if you want) when I am really there and learn more about the university.How to apply in NUS (national university of singapore)?
hello Joe. how's your life in NUS? and can you please tell me admission procedures and all documents needed? btw, what is your master's degree? thanks Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment