Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do I apply to most haunted? (UK)?

I work at a really haunted shop, loads of different people have heard and seen stuff, the buildings over 350 years old, I wondered how I'd get in touch with most haunted to see if they want to investigate it? Whats the official route to apply to them?





Thanks in advanceHow do I apply to most haunted? (UK)?
To be honest, I really do not enjoy the methods of the most huanted team. they go into things assuming every little thing is because a place is haunted. There are TONS of investigation groups out there. And if you want somebody well known who goes into things and tries to figure out what it is and does not assume everything is a ghost then that would be your best bet.





TAPS(from Ghost Hunters) also has a bunch of overseas teams that they are associated with and are part of the ';TAPS team. Here is the link to international family members section of their site. http://www.the-atlantic-paranormal-socie鈥?/a>How do I apply to most haunted? (UK)?
There's probably a phone number on at the end of each show.


Or i think www.livingtv.co.uk might have a way i don't know though i just know that Living tv is the channel that hosts Most Haunted so try it.





Sorry that site isn't right i just tried it...All i can think of is type Most Haunted into google and there's probably a way on their offical website...





Actually i don't think there is way i think they might just chose the locations themselves cause i was just on the site. You could probably write to them somehow...
Try and get in touch with them and ask (vry politely) whether they would be interested in coming to see you and your shop





I got this off a website so it might not be right but here is an email address you can try:


team@antixproductions.com
Hello there,


I wonder if the Institute for Psychic and Paranormal Research might help you. They have a web-site. I'm not sure what they do, but I have heard of them. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment