Thursday, December 10, 2009

How to apply fake eyelashes?

1%26gt;are they still in


2%26gt; individual or strip lashes


3%26gt;what kind of lash glue


4%26gt; how do you apply them


5%26gt; do u use mascars on them?How to apply fake eyelashes?
there is an extensive video and step by step guide to help you





http://www.makeupgeek.com/articles-reviews/how-to-apply-false-lashes/





What You Need:





* False Lashes (I prefer Ardell or NYX as they are less expensive)


* Lash Adhesive (Duo lash adhesive is best)


* Tweezers


* Small Scissors





Steps to Applying False Lashes:





1. Carefully remove your lashes from the container by using tweezers and pulling them at the base.


2. Size your lashes by holding them to your eye to see if you need to make them shorter. If needed, trim the outer edge of the lashes with some small scissors.


3. Using your lash adhesive, apply a small amount along the bottom rim of the false lashes. Take your time as not to get any glue on the lashes themselves.


4. Allow your lashes to sit for 30-60 seconds until the glue is tacky. While you are waiting, hold the lashes in a U shape to help them form to the shape of your eyes.


5. Once the glue has set a bit and is tacky, hold the lashes with the tweezers or your fingers and aim downwards.


6. Look down slightly and place the middle of the lashes very close to your natural lashline. Be very careful not to place on your lashes, but on the lid right next to your lashes.


7. Using the end of the tweezers, press down the outer edges of the lashes until they stick to the lid. If needed, continue to press the entire rim of the false lashes until they are on tightly.


8. Allow the lashes to sit for a minute (start on the other eye while you wait).


9. *Optional: Take your lash curler and weld the false lashes together with your real lashes.


10. Apply your mascara.


How to apply fake eyelashes?
check youtube, there are some really great live demonstrations.
Go on the link below , its a video on how to use them :)
I thought about trying them myself. My friends said its best to go to a salon where they do them for you
Hi





I still wear false lashes!





I like to wear the strip ones with the clear band as possible.





I like to line myeyes first so if I do not get them at the bed of the lases I am still safe as the liner conecals the skin colour.





I use DUO eyelash adhesive and then I do apply mascara afterwards to merge the 2 together.





Individual eyelashes are nice too but personally I think its harder for me to apply them to myself than to others.





I hope this helps!





You can check out my blog for reviews, product knowledge, tips and many more.


http://www.changingfacesbymay.blogspot.c鈥?/a>






youtube.com describes it best good luck
  • military loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    pigment