Thursday, December 3, 2009

I passed my practical driving test. but I dont know how to apply for my full driving lisence.?

send your pass test certificate along with your provisional licence %26amp; cheque and send it to d.v.l.a. swansea. think you might have to get a form from the post office also. well done on passing!!I passed my practical driving test. but I dont know how to apply for my full driving lisence.?
Where asr you from? In Scotland we give the instructor our provisional they send it away and you get your licence through the post a week later.I passed my practical driving test. but I dont know how to apply for my full driving lisence.?
spelling it properly might help for a start!
ask ur instructor
sometimes the examiner takes your licence and then sends it off for you if you still have your licencethen you must send it off with your pass certificate to the dvla in swansea
you don't have to... they send it you automatically...
Hi, when you passed, the examiner should have taken your provisional and gave you a certificate to say you passed. you should receive your license in the post within 2 weeks. you dont have to do anything, they do it for you...





also, others say on here that you have to pay, Well you dont!!
When you passed your test, whoever gave you the test must have given you something to prove that you had passed the test. Otherwise, ask them to provide with a note or acceptable document that states that you have passed the test. If the Motor Vehicle Branch accepts it, you will get your Driver's licence.
the examiner should have arranged this for you and your licence should come through automatically
  • military loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    pigment