Saturday, November 28, 2009

At the avatar profile site,I created a cute 'picture'.How do I apply it to the answer site,next to ? or answer

..With the kind help of one of your brilliant people on your 'answer' site,I was instructed how to find www.avatars.yahoo.com to create a cute profile 'picture'.It was FUN!However,how do I apply it now as my profile 'picture' on yahoo answer's,and anywhere else,like my e-mail.I'm not clear on the instruction's,I'm afraid.Please help.Thank's,la-fleurAt the avatar profile site,I created a cute 'picture'.How do I apply it to the answer site,next to ? or answer
click on your profile picture you now have and cange your settings to use your avatar. good luck and best wishes. you can set it up to use/apply back on the avatar site where you created your avatar at to use it for your email and messenger.At the avatar profile site,I created a cute 'picture'.How do I apply it to the answer site,next to ? or answer
You are very welcome. Glad I could be a help. Gladys C. Report Abuse

You have to make a Yahoo 360 Account and set it as your main picture. Then, you have to go to your yahoo Answers profile and click 'Edit Profile'. You'll be able to select it on there.
For Y answers you need to have the avatar as your main picture on your Yahoo 360 page.
Go to your Q %26amp; A link that you see towards the left of your screen (Your Picture). Under my info, click edit my info. There you would be able to see the option of displaying your Yahoo! avatar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment