Monday, November 30, 2009

Spiritually speaking, how afraid are conservatives when a product tells them to ';apply liberally';?

I actually got a chuckle out of that one.Spiritually speaking, how afraid are conservatives when a product tells them to ';apply liberally';?
Well, hand sanitizer is supposed to be applied ';liberally';, but it doesn't mix well with lighting a cigarette immediately afterwards.Spiritually speaking, how afraid are conservatives when a product tells them to ';apply liberally';?
Very afraid unless it's lighter fluid. Then they try to apply it to us liberals in massive amounts.





*edit*


Jill, you seriously are an idiot. Aren't you?


Haha, I seem to have struck a nerve, haven't I? I guess you realize your an idiot too.





And I'm such a fruitcake that if you weren't such an idiot, I would get with you. :p
I only apply things moderately.
Actually we forget our principles, use more than we need, and charge it to the taxpayers.
ha ha ha.


That's a good one. I think I'll use it.


%26lt;------loves to steal other people's clever lines
  • military loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    pigment