Saturday, November 28, 2009

Beside Sunday and Wednesday how often do you read and really apply the bible to your life?

Everyday is the only way.


To read watch and pray





Praying is great to do


Doing is great to stay





Following Jesus is the way


Every hour of every day





Jesus is the truth and way


And that is all i have to sayBeside Sunday and Wednesday how often do you read and really apply the bible to your life?
Read nearly daily. Apply daily.





Certainly, neither any more on Sunday or (?) Wednesday than any other day.





Why Wednesday? Is that some holy day they forgot to mention in Scripture or Christian tradition?





Jim, http://www.bible-reviews.com/Beside Sunday and Wednesday how often do you read and really apply the bible to your life?
I did not understand the significance of Wednesday but to answer the rest of your question. I read my Bible everyday and apply it as often as possible...especially when I feel the Holy Spirit prompting me to do something or not do something as the case may be.
Sunday is church, and the Thursday is Bible Study. Wednesday evening services during Advent and Lent. And, then there is the fact that it is a daily walk with God that I'm on, not just a once a week trip to the store for a top-up of faith!
Every night, before going to sleep, I'm really aiming to finish the Bible
Daily.
Why would I read a Bible on a Sunday OR a Wednesday?
most days and why does it matter? Its personal...
5x per week I read the bible. Daily I apply it to my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment