Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hi can anyone tell me how to write a letter to apply for internet banking?

To,


The Manager,


%26lt;Bank Name%26gt;





From %26lt;Your Name%26gt;,


%26lt;Address%26gt;


%26lt;Bank a/c No, Branch%26gt;





Respected Sir,


Sub : Would like to apply for Internet Banking





I %26lt;Your Name%26gt; had been having a a/c with your bank from %26lt;date of opening a/c%26gt;. My a/c details are %26lt;Bank a/c No, Branch%26gt;. I would like to apply for Internet Banking. Kindly issue me a User ID and Password at the earliest.





Kindly provide me with the needed information.





Thanking you.





Your Sincerely,


%26lt;Your sign%26gt;


%26lt;Your name%26gt;Hi can anyone tell me how to write a letter to apply for internet banking?
it is simple and easy





first you should open account with a bank from whome you want banking faciities





after opening account the bank will give complete set of documents which will contain procedure for net bank





thats allHi can anyone tell me how to write a letter to apply for internet banking?
Apply online. Why would you need to write a letter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment