Saturday, November 28, 2009

How many schools did u apply to when you were?

applying for college?


serious answers only


i have six schools and i dont know if i should still narrow it down...How many schools did u apply to when you were?
I think 6 is fine. I applied to about 6, but I had one that I really wanted to go to and the rest were back-ups and bragging rights. You never know what will happen so keep your options open! How many schools did u apply to when you were?
I only applied to three schools . . . two that I was very interested in and that I knew I was going to get into, and the other one just as a backup which I knew I wouldn't need.


In my opinion, six schools might be too many, but if you're really not sure which one(s) you're most interested in or if you're not sure if you will get into some of them, you probably can apply to six. You should probably talk to the college guidance counselor at your school and ask him/her if six is too many.
It's always better to take the time applying to a school your not sure about then to regret closing that door in the case that when those decision letters come in your options don't plan out how you expected.
Good question. Normally, it's around 4. But I was a brat and applied to like 11 schools and top ones at that just so when I got my acceptance letters I could brag about where I got into.





I'm going Ivy League, go Brown! =)
Do a reach school, a few semi-reach schools and then one or two safety schools.


maybe 5-6 is a pretty safe range. more if you want to have options, obviously.
I applied to 14 schools.
this is a good question... i want to know too

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment