Monday, November 30, 2009

I would like to emigrated to Pakistan ...how do apply for my free council house, social security.............?

and mobility allowance when i get there??????????????????I would like to emigrated to Pakistan ...how do apply for my free council house, social security.............?
Don't speak the language and have 12 childrenI would like to emigrated to Pakistan ...how do apply for my free council house, social security.............?
lmfao you could try all that, but you'd probably just hang!!! good point raised though!!!
Ohh you are very clever turning that round. if only the government was as clever as you and had thought of that we would all be fantastically happy here.


Give us a call and i will help you pack you bags you idiot
hang on , were all going with you, soon be no room for us here..........
Offer to trade your UK/USA citizenship to a Pakistani and then you'll get it.





Don't forget to give them your SS number and all your IDs.
LMFAO





Don't forget your free cake decorating lessons you'll want to be able to put something useful back into the community.





Also wear your extra short shorts so you blend in really well.
Bye.





2 points.
While you're over there, build a synagogue. You're sure to get a government grant to help you.
hihihihi,, your so hilarious ,,,, NOT,,,


U seem bored and just looking to entertain your sad, shallow, lonly self..
HAHAHAHAHAHA u raise a really good point though.
Not a brain function mobility allowance I take it, as there is precious little evidence of much other than shite going on in your head, you little whitey Englander.
Yeah you can do the jobs ';Pakistanis won't do'; . . . .
This is a UK thread isn't it.





I'm ashamed.
Hear hear! Obviously from this post there are lot of people in this country feeling the same way. Not necessarily being racist (to the annoying do gooders trying to twist it that way) but just being pissed off with foreigners exploiting the weaknesses in our governmental systems. And they have the cheek to complain about our country too saying its ****! Yes foreign people do work hard, but they are also wrangling every last penny out of the system on the side. I have worked in several large companies taking calls from customers and the foreign ones (whether asian or polish or whatever) were always trying to get something for nothing, always making out that they hadn't caused their bill that someone else had done it. One guy told me that he wouldn't be paying his bill and he didn't care if it affected his credit rating as he was going back to India and we would never find him. I was born and bred in this country, I have worked hard all of my life, pay all of my bills on time and I am a general good citizen, but when I need something from our government I can't get it, I'm just told to bugger off. There are people in this country 2 minutes driving around in brand new cars while I am driving a shitty old banger cos I can't afford anything else and I am not receiving tax credits or any other kind of incentives. I'm so fed up of being treated like I'm unimportant becuaes I'm not an immigrant and I don't have a brood of kids that i am now planning on moving abroad where they have the right idea.
shouldnt be too hard as pakistan is virtually empty
You should f**k off to pakistan so the country will have less narrow - minded idiots like you in it. you probabily live in a nic e little place with all your little white friends. Youre a dik
take our PC brigade with you,they will give you anything
You don't, they don't provide that. Why do you think we're overrun with foreign freeloaders.
Oooh, awkward one. I stay in Scotland and have great respect for our Pakistani community. They are the only folk who are prepared tae get up an the crack of dawn, work until the cows come home and they do not take advantage of the social services in our area.I find it embarrassing that my fellow Scots can sit on their backsides, waiting fot their Giros and critisise the ';Pakis, Poles and Slovaks'; for coming into our community and working bloomin' hard!! No offence intended tae our cultural neighbours!!
Well have a good time!
Im afraid the door does not swing both ways!
You need to apply to council for corner shop first.
i tried it i got theeir ok then thay said i was illegal then thay put me on a plane back to england


so why cant we do the same to them and the others
take your friends aswell bye
Before you make such provocative comments, learn your history. AND I'm white %26amp; English.
try the bigger villages? like southall or bradford
i think your thinking of the islands of no where!!!!!!!!!!!!! where they supply anything you want and stop wasting your time applying to pakistan its over there not here
Hey! I lived in pakistan and was born there and my parents are both pakistanis. I say that u need to be gratefull that ur living in the US because pakistan is 3rd world country which means that its one of the most poorest countries in the world.


anyways call the US state department and get the number for the Pakistani Embassy in New York
  • hair treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    pigment