Monday, November 30, 2009

I lost my US passport, how long will it take to get a new one..and how do I apply for one?

Go to the U.S. State Department web site (http://www.state.gov/) and download the forms. They have complete instructions on what you need to fill out, how much it'll cost you, and where you need to take your application -- usually your nearest full-service U.S. Post Office. It normally takes four to six weeks to get one, but with the new requirement for flights in and out of Canada, Mexico, and the Carribbean, you can expect it to take longer.I lost my US passport, how long will it take to get a new one..and how do I apply for one?
You can go to the U.S post office and apply for an U.S passport


1. Passport application - These are the things you need to apply for a new passport


2.Proof of U.S citzenship


3.Proof of identity


4.Two identical color passport photos(photos must show accurate likeness)


5.Passport Fees age 16 and older U.S Department of state $67


USPS Aceeptance fee age 16 and older $30 total $97I lost my US passport, how long will it take to get a new one..and how do I apply for one?
lost passport, if you filed that the passport was lost i do beleive that you would've to wait up to ninety days when they confirm that no criminal activity has been done, getting one is easy, go to your local post office and take a picture. and pay what ever feeds they say
good luck, if you have your birth certificate, insurance cards, social security, and all legal documents it will take about 6-8 weeks.
Go to you local Post Office. They will tell you which post office to go to to have it done if they don't do it. I got mine back in about a week, because I paid an extra fee for it. Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment