Saturday, November 28, 2009

I am an MCA graduate .what are my possibilities as highly skilled jobs in UK and USA.How to apply for the same

i have done my dotnet course also.i am also a fresher.please inform me my opportunities abroad especially in UK,USAI am an MCA graduate .what are my possibilities as highly skilled jobs in UK and USA.How to apply for the same
It's good to see you're are a graduate and hope it serves you well.





Jobs in the UK are primarily reserved for the astronomic INFLUX of our Polish neighbours, so you might luck-out there along with the MANY UK citizens now finding themselves on the scrap-heap.





There is an excellent report called 'The student debt Trap' which will definitely give you some good pointers no matter WHERE in the world you'd like to work.





Good luck, Pete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment