Saturday, November 28, 2009

I would like to find out how one would apply for a job as a teleworker in Canada?

My husbands cousin is in one and she is actually doing great. If you like check their site: http://arbonnepuertorico.myarbonne.com/a鈥?/a> They are doing it in PR and started a few months ago and she is an Executive Manager in qualification for Area Manager. She sells these great products which are really wonderful and specially botanically based .... She is doing good money....The site is in spanish and on the bottom you will see it in english ..... check it out ... My brother and his wife are going to start it and my hubby wants to also ... My husby liked it because of the potential it has ... the company seems solid (25 years and debt free) It is a multilevel and the networking is really growing..... My husband is telling me about that from a book he just read....
  • hair treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    pigment