Monday, November 30, 2009

How to apply makeup on indian skin??

Im indian - brown skin. I


have really nice brown


eyes, but not very defined cheekbones. What makeup should I use andhow should I apply it?? (i dont really wear much makeup, so please be specific). ThxHow to apply makeup on indian skin??
Im southeast asian and also have brown skin. I suggest using bare minerals foundation in tan. As for blush use mally shimmer, shape and glow product in peah deeper. It is pricey for $50 buck but just try their try me kit for $26. This kit will help define your cheekbones. And as for eyeshadow use a light brown over the lid and then a deeper matte brown on the lids. Take a black line and use it on the top and bottom of the eyes. Use lots of black mascara. As for the lips I suggest either a pop of pink or a neutral brown. Not anything to light or shimmery. Clinique has a great lipgloss called candy apple.
  • hair treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    pigment